miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

"Exercise of detachment No 3 , Tango"


                               

                                                 " Exercise of detachment No 3 , Tango"
                                                                                                  ( tango )
I've given up ... and be my joy ...
Your arbitrary secrecy ,
your deep chasms unknowns ,
and your deep eyes clear .
You, who ignore the shame,
your repeated " ninguneo " .
The patio will be empty ,
and is filled with pure moon.

No more tricks in your mouth,
no more lawsuits or complaints.
Abjure , your subtleties ,
and your "secret laws" .
Moreover , your funny " tits "
so perfect and so prophetic.
Better, less domesticated than vain ,
 what ever strips , forgotten ...

With the will and charm , your beautiful eyes,
 no longer submit myself , nor curled .
Neither your angelic body livid ,
or the fervent "charisma" of your naive face ...
Now ... I 'm all adverse ,
nothing will make me change course.
The " change of direction " , that I've dealt ...
points , and flees with " fin " .

That the poet cried ,
you no longer hoard as " muse " .
Looking at other " Chimera "
knowing that there is a " lock " that awaits Thee .
Neither will your momentary type , "blouse "
investigate or under your skirt.
Best ... would you go, released ...
Best ... I " minimize " your explosive " ass " .

Ya ... me is emerging , a sudden panic ...
Is afraid to be alone.
Without You, I 'm nobody , is written,
just perhaps, a trivial be anonymous .
The oscillating needle Future
Your handle it , with " elbows " ...
Best ... I forget, all ...
 Y " attached " to follow ... tied to your long " braids " ...
                                                        Daniel H Guasti
"ninguneo" = nobody  
                                                         pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario