sábado, 9 de noviembre de 2013

"RATIOS ; Tango"

                                                 

                                                         

                                                         " RATIOS , Tango "
                                                                              ( tango )
If anything I tried to divide ...
Your high " ego " with mine.
 Sure you get as a result ,
an unusual number , tending to " infinity" ...
Or if anything, I would do the same,
with your interest , diminished ,
I have no doubt that this result ,
would be a "zero stubborn " ...

The " rate " of my optimism ambiguous
is too low.
I do not forget to do it, " inflation " ,
because I always am , daring.
So it is that I have never lied ,
and I seek refuge in my " Ratios" .
For me it is imminent ,
I take refuge in "Constant" ...

Nothing I think being very recidivist,
will achieve your happy approval.
I often , I " ballooned " in the " numerator "
For a number high.
Our " common denominator " was always a failure,
because there were no fractions, to support it.
And if the "plot " to refuse Thee , by hilarious ,
I immediately transform me into a " prime number " ...

Indivisible ... in front of your " Myth " ...
To always protect me "Integer " .
 I embrace you in a "Circle "
 I estimated that already , its diameter.
To measure the length of your pride ,
With the number "Pi " ( π ) , as an ally.
Not qualify me very skeptical ...
I'm going to achieve , your inclination .

I am very far from the "Function "
that I may build my warm optimism.
Thee do I build in my dream,
but You , I will show up disguised as " complex number " .
I've already raised to a " power " of praise ...
 And that " power " is "number two " ...
So ... in your " positive sign " ...
I , maybe ... you can win ...
                                                        Daniel H Guasti
                                                        pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario