sábado, 23 de noviembre de 2013

"Last stop to "Congreso Square" , Tango"


                                                               


                                              " Last stop to " Congreso Square"  , Tango"
                                                                                                    ( tango )

It would be a " downer " you saw there ...
Today ... I have been more decided than ever.
To make matters worse , by "Parque Patricios " rains ...
And it becomes more , dream .
Not hide his thick back
luck, I will be more addicted .
My decision is predominant ,
in that mythical stop, the "Congress " ...

And in the "Fifty " whistling in the back seat,
And counting , each stop.
And Now for avenue " Homemade " , it is less ,
and my " bobo" , accelerates ...
See You , with your eloquent elegance
I spread , "Butterflies in the Belly " ...
Under the roof of your " blackened eyelashes "
declare to you , which of you, I feel ...

They succeeded , cautious advances ...
What they have given me a " one way ticket " .
Cross looks, knowing smiles ,
and this time , I gave you my seat.
"Fifty ," suggests to me a " drop ship "
in the beaches of your impenetrable "domains" .
Since I am , for the Avenue " Entre Rios " ...
Just opposite the " Central Committee of P.C. " .
I greet you with all my Faith ...
From an old member of " La Fede " ...
The glorious " Fede " ...
Even with all our mistakes ,
and scuffs, ... I never forgot it ...

But now the question is ...
not to be late ...
At this stop ,
of " Congreso Square."
I hope the crowd,
 I do not go " the deck " ...
And not having tried it, coward .
Nothing changes ,
 It is like forcing a single name ...
As if ... "Entre Rios" , or " Callao " ...
 That you let me down , that is , given ...
But today ...
Today I play as a " card " ...

Already spent " Carlos Gardel" , I'm with " Mexico "
And I " vocalizing " to " Do" , your name.
 The music of Tango will be my faithful standard,
And in the distance ... and  I can see you .
Knowing that this time the wicked " random "
I have not been adverse ,
The rest you know ...
That 's on me .
Already taking " The Upload target" off , your portfolio
and discreetly ... like " orejeo " ...
Guess one sponsor smile "welcome" ...
While I breathe a little ...
just stop " Congreso Square " ...

Daniel H Guasti
pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

"bobo" = watch , heart .
"orejeo"= are  looking
"La Fede" = Communist Youth Federation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario