lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

"Indulgences , Tango"

                                 

                                                  " Indulgences , Tango "
                                                                         ( tango )

Hits , the relentless rain,
against my window pane ...
And in this long gray afternoon ,
I grant you , my " indulgence " ...
It is hoped , the thinker ,
that is done, futile .
Because, the " indulgence " becomes related ,
with prayer, more sacred .

All those perfidious faults,
 that happened yesterday,
As if I were a judge ,
 I gave her a playful " pardon " .
I knew I was very close to you,
worth more , that the ostentatious logic.
Facing a "court" of grim faces ,
I proclaimed , this just ' Judgment ' ...

Your beauty , I am constantly " incriminating "
between the folly , of my innocence .
Often , I hear that " Bandoneon " which reads ,
by your " iconic " sweetness .
 The columns of my poor " ego " are of " soft clay " ,
and do not respond to any , mandate.
Confined to my sordid past ....
I can never , you.

Your impudence eventful , is my own "Armistice "
 which already made ​​me ' stone Cathedrals " .
The " gargoyles " have already expelled, your infidelities ,
in sumptuous cold torrents of "champagne" ...
Nothing from you ... I was by finding ,
between the mystery of your arrogance .
Your look is a subtle music,
that at night transforms in " Constellations " ...

You will see a " parchment " written with letters " Medieval " ...
And stuck in the door of your house.
Where I 've written my " Indulgences "
and supported by a rustic, " forged nail ."
I 've been looking for the "infinite" ...
To express forgiveness, that You deny me ...

                                                                  Daniel H Guasti
                                                                  pisulinoal@yahoo.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario