martes, 5 de noviembre de 2013

"Puzzle , Tango"


                                                     


                                                          " Puzzle, Tango"
                                                                         ( tango )
The " Fate " ... has cut into pieces ...
Your figure , and your silhouette ...
And there is a lost dream sidewalks,
with his remains , scattered .
Are pieces of your face , ethereal,
I will gather them with a " scoop " .
There is a wind reckless , separating ,
but I and I , " polarizing " ...

We rebuild , as a " puzzle " ,
as predestined to this effort.
Each of the pieces , a pure laments,
the situate in place, accurate.
My memory , resists your forgetfulness,
the hallucination of your clear eyes .
The find searching the blue sky ...
no wait , that " mimic " ....

I turn my other days , impassive ,
assembling this " puzzle " .
Knowing that, when finished,
I will have a picture to "worship " .
 With a "hand" of "Cal" ...
I blanquearé , all my mistakes.
In a "Temple " that build unpretentious ...
Where my "devotion" , will be forbidden place ...

It will end my sad solitude ,
while I complete my " puzzle " .
I will ask for your hand , the warmth ,
and we turn, to engage .
In the courtyard of mine , with " berretín " of " Arrabal "
which always exists that Moon awaits you.
There is a " muse " that composes music ,
to sing in Tangos, your advent ...

The reckless " Fortune" does not own "codes" ...
and appears when you crave .
I already am filling , such as leaves,
dreaming , when you manage to finish .
To me, I will never calm ,
these wild desire , to be with you .
From there, " erupt corporeal "
that Being , who therefore want ...
There are to much , dissimulations ...
Well ... me and I'm going , crazy ...

"arrabal" = suburb
"berretín" = illusion                                         Daniel H Guasti
                                                                     pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar      



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario