lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

"ESSAYS , Tango"


                                           

                                                         " ESSAYS , Tango "
                                                                           ( tango )
There are ghosts , now you're talking ...
From guilt, and remorse .
But it has happened, your time ,
and no , backtracking .
Hey ! ... Quite clearly ...
I 'll tell you, we part .
Believe me weak, and without any ability dependent ...
But ... that never was true ...

Now You 're not going to be able to accept ...
What I 'm getting ready .
At the expense of my immaturity ,
You have trampled unscrupulous my poor pride.
Never going to be able to imagine ,
that I " Encare " inflamed .
Abdicated from being a servile slave
to breathe again , the vital air of my freedom .

I was , confined to your will ,
and at the expense , in my submission .
It's too crowded , of beautiful women ...
The World in which we live ...
Being a " puppet" , entertaining ,
was my " role " in the daily development .
Finished , to be superfluous ,
a venture in which we were discussing ...

I today, I am more whole than ever,
 and to me, is that I do not "rate" pain.
Some facts to you , you missed ,
in what my declined " ego " .
That you will be excited , with your inconsolable crying ...
 That ... will not change my "team" ...
I do not expect a miracle ...
which usually the cold "Reality" , deters .

And I, in front of this mirror ... unscathed ...
In the determination of this " test " ...
Reviewing every last gesture ,
in various forms , from my " speech " ...
This time ... not tremble , andI swear! ...
Enmudeceré No , as usual, by cowering ...
I'll tell you ! ... You want ... or not ...
Tomorrow .. I'll be waiting ...
And since I 'm joining forces ,
for the ... very anxious, " Epilogue " ...
   
"Encare" = To do , this    

 Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario