miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

"Billiards , Tango"


                                                 

                                                  " Billiards, Tango"
                                                              ( tango )
                                                            To ... " The Rosarino " ...
I have less output than a corner ...
Because I have to play the .
As this " served carambola " ...
They recently just err.
I'm with my friends playing pool,
in this quiet morning.
Dance a while ago just ended,
and now ... to mourn home.
I hit a " shovel " to " red "
just by thinking about it ...

Shy light through the windows,
noise mugs , laughs, " carambola " .
My illusions are accumulated,
next Saturday I'll have another chance.
I will deal first
dancing in "Architecture" .
This time this brunette is not going to escape me ,
by gamble "luxury" ...
I will caress your heart ...
With a " finite " touch ...

The "fat" Tino , as always asleep ..
Supported by his " taco" ...
The " Turkish " Nasif , " ligand " ...
Accustomed
 , we already have . "
The unlucky ' is shooting a " masse " ..
and " weapon" to "series " ...
No time at all we do not " dress up "
and then ... paying the table.
Robertito ... rushes over me ...
Showing me a phone number .
I offer a very cautious interest ...
Because to me " labura " the " bocho " .
I think .. why ? ... Not me he " pulled " ...
I just " mess up " ... " the point " .

If I was a " tie " for " gil checkered "
By not having enough guts.
I'm already setting a new strategy,
to conquer what I want .
I see it happen on the board ...
The " stripes " like birds ...
In "free " not a single " Catfish"
and I 'm already doing numbers.
But Pedrito, do not change anyone ...
He says ... - " Thin " ...  " I paid " all- ...

 "Rosarino" = natural of "Rosario" city                           Daniel H Guasti
 "labura"=to work
"bocho" = heard                                                             pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario