sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

"Thief of feelings , Tango"

                                                    "Thief of feelings, Tango"
                                                                               (tango)


I am a skilled thief ...
But do not steal material objects.
Only theft, feelings,
. when they are exaggerated ...
Among the infinite variables,
  I proposed the crime.
I choose to be different,
. and wrong, provocative.
It subverts the "karma" "trucho"
And you "blow" the "cause and effect" ...

The praise I will cut them out,
if they are oversized.
I "strove" what is left,
And I give to the disadvantaged.
I get between the "Chant" as a soldier,
carriage to lower them heroic ...
For the "downers" I make money,
the "kill" ... those who "have fortune" ...
I have seen as "beep" ...
when given "against" ...

I have stacked in one piece ...
A lot of emotions locked up in boxes.
Return ... It's what it is,
either of joy or sadness ...
Matched, always the "bard"
that one's own destiny, we "fit".
And sometimes I leave, to break the head ...
Those who need the "whack".

But I do not award "podiums" ...
That needs to be set "The Beard".
I just try to help in the flipped,
as a "troll post" ...
Please! ... No one pray for me ...
is seen, there are no answers ...
I only strove "the yapa" of those who always "link" ...
and distribution to those in the "canvas" ...
                                                                              Daniel H Guasti
                                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar
"trucho" = bad Karma
"yapa" = tips

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario