sábado, 18 de agosto de 2012

"Light declining , Tango"


                                           "Light declining, Tango"
                                                                               (Tango)
Declines, the immanent light
deep in the mirror of your face.
And I became absorbed,
if that precedes your night.
My illusions poor ...
Begin to fade ...

What mirror are you looking at,
Lucky ... I think ...
Contain you, in your "virtual space" ...
hogging your beauty.
Sometimes I dream of petting,
Your face with my "votes" ...
My docile "votes" of "obedience,
in the magnitude of your beauty.
I eagerly down my eyes,
a clear sign of praise.
I do not want to intrude,
I fear I have exploited the soul ...

A music around you,
around your presence.
That will "abarajando" innocent victims ...
Like ... I could get, until ...
It is a sea inclement, your charm ...
Rough with huge waves ...
Where wrecked ... finally
with my most intimate fantasies.
My journey will be long,
with a very meager chance ...

This will be the envy Tango,
the surrealist novel I write.
I will conquer you ... that is a "myth"
I switch off with your look deceitful.
But your fire risk aurora flowers,
priate trek through the meadow ..
Your smile is a "tent" caustic ...
that protects me from the "cosmic rays".
If I try balbucearte, something ...
Best is ... stand still ...
I have fear that you swallow the World
just open ... your soft lips ...


"abarajando" = give naipes
                                                                        Daniel H Guasti
                                                                        pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario