miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2012

"And the night was stronger , tango


                                           "And the night was stronger, Tango"
                                                                                      (Tango)

There is nothing that you can reconcile
sarcasm when you "makes hook".
Horizon is a rag,
that you will never get ...

I failed again,
trying to forget.
I carry deep in my soul,
penalties, appoint me ...

Cant empty tells me at the end,
the cold judgment of your absence.
The word, that is not enough,
which never shall prosper.

I can not amigar,
with the emphatic reminder of your beautiful eyes.
I burn like fire shot,
and I can not turn off ...

And this rain that falls strongly,
Upon the Deep nostalgiosas sheet.
As a murmur of ghosts,
who mock mercilessly ...

The futile regret not going to give,
redemption, I intend to.
Are lawsuits destination "blind".
you are hitting to, collect ...

This ordeal, I will estimate
in the wisdom of my innocence.
  Supe ... how much your capital gains,
later ... to beg ...

Surely the blame arrive,
saquearte for what remains.
  For most, that will do deals ...
You leave your ambiguity ...

I was foolish and impudent ...
When I thought I could see.
Oblivion today made ​​his "play" ...
But ... The night was stronger ...

                                                                      Daniel H Guasti
                                                                       pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario