lunes, 27 de agosto de 2012

"Rubatos , Tango" (english)


                                                             "Rubatos, Tango"
                                                                             (Tango)






Arrogance precedes you,
few times, I find you easily.
You always make me back "two boxes"
if they try, interpelarte.
My times are not "lineal"
when I try to understand you ...
I feel like a "yo-yo" no future,
among many "tires and loosen."
I'm surprised your secrecy ...
And what I need to discover.

I always tried to prevent,
your faithful bordering inconsistencies.
My discretion, neurotiza,
With rigors of "hermit".
Sometimes you perfilas me as "Allegro maestuoso"
  Sometimes in an "Large" ephemeral ...
Trying to understand your misfortunes,
shrinking the "field" of my pride ...

My time immature, is your "feud" ...
Your "throne" ... the confusion.
And amid this "rubato" unbeliever,
I try "garronearte" something ...
Perhaps a more orderly way,
with a fervent perseverance.
I ask God for a track,
or a "door" in this prison ...
Sure, give me an "emergency exit" ...
to restart .. "Ad libitum" ...
                                                                            Daniel H Guasti
                                                                           pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar
"garronearte" = to ask

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario