viernes, 3 de agosto de 2012

Chanson du Menéstrel"...(Mistrel song) (english)


                                                  "Chanson du Menestrel" .. (Minstrel Song)
                                                                      to "Guillebert of Berneville" ..
                                                                        (XIV)

When the nightingale in the morning,
loose his singing voice ...
I experience just gibberish
It was in that grace ...
When rapt in the meadow ...
I saw riding toward me ...

I was playing my lute ...
Alone in the woods.
A pink ocher
appeared on the road ...
With the sweet notes of an aria ...
I loved drunk ..

My noble maid ... where are you? ...
not know, maybe ...
That this forest is full of thieves ...
Stalking the TSP-neglected
Melt the desire in my heart ...
And just ... I've seen ...

-My good ... and handsome minstrel ...
I flee from my master, from Berneville ...
He gives me in her arms,
and has nothing to offer. -
But his careless arbitrariness
and burning lust ...

-Tell me about You ...
Give me ... a breath of optimism ...
'My Fair Lady,
in matters of love ...
I could never avoid,
from that of those who did not get anything.

-But it seems that the Lord is gracious ...
And I got in my way ...
  I propose ... to flee together ..
A "beautiful Venice" ...
It celebrates the "Carnival" ...
where it loses its moral progress ...

A shipment with nostalgia Berneville my prayers ...
For peace, and good harvests ...
But my life because it is wandering minstrel
Like the swallows of "Provence".
Not discuss this proposal,
  inviting me to such deeper ...

I promise for the rest of my life ...
I'll be at your service.
- Well, come on! ... my complimentary minstrel
In life at the end ..
You have to outwit the destination ...
Love it ... the unexpected ...
                                                        Daniel H Guasti
                                                        pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario