sábado, 4 de agosto de 2012

"Chanson d'amour jeune"...(song of the young lover"

    "Chanson d'amour jeune" (Song of the young lover)
                                                               à "Etienne de Miaux" ... (XIV century)


Oh ... my beautiful lady ...
My mind is filled with joy,
just by thinking about you.
As he discovers the hummingbird ...
His most coveted flower.
I hope ... the quiet night,
As expected the sheath,
rest of the cruel sword ...

It's a soft breeze,
the sweetest of melodies,
with feelings unspeakable
when I'm in your arms.
The warm sun, you relieve me sunset
on the horizon of my beloved "Provence".
Knowing that after I reach my consciousness,
to be, with You ...

It increases the burning sand,
for wanting to visit your lips.
I could catch "Saljuqs" wicked
  without my realizing it ...
A sweet scent of jasmine,
lead me to your inn ...
And an ethereal elf will give me your hand.,.
  to get on your window.

My sweet, dear girl,
if you knew, how I miss.
The day is a long rope,
I strained to your eyes.
I know in the evening.
it precedes the "miracle" ...
A song full of praise,
with my "theorbo" in fastings ...

The ghosts are removed,
and resemble the shadows.
Love never asks for pity
with its purity ... no mesuras.
You could recognize the mystery,
stone "alchemical" ...
Will transform all my "lead" in beautiful "gold" ...
By uniting your soul ... my soul ...
                                                       Daniel H Guasti
                                                        pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario