viernes, 31 de agosto de 2012

"I deny , Tango"


                                           "I deny, Tango"
                                                                   (Tango)



Smoke cretin that tracks the wind,
that I diffracted by the glass wet with rain.
Sad memories, best not to remember,
the oath, with annoyance, of "gayola" ...
"Lunga" imposture doubt,
best is ... not summon.

Those courtyards ...
These scented gardens,
You ... with your face illuminated,
Moon under a "cement".
The scent of a rose,
And this endless Tango,
That haunts me at dawn.
So that I disown Ti ...
From the day you left, your fond memories ...
I have been deleting as good "jokes"
or as if they were fictitious ...

Will someone also recorded,
those days, those hours.
For me, they are like enemies,
I provoke, anxiety ...
The outrages in life, too many ...
For I think ... as I am not very comfortable
With oblivion, I care ...
And that my nostalgia ... take other courses ...

Of the "absolute truths" ... We know nothing,
the future is infinitely uncertain.
The faults are credited to pure regret,
if one, the nesting goes ..
Sometimes ... I cover my ears,
when I, hear his laugh heated.
  Never will I know if my own indifference permissive ...
I just know that ... This ... is valid ...
                                                                                Daniel H Guasti
  "Gayola" = prision
  "lunga"  = high                                                                            pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario