jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

"During the dance , Tango"


                                                  "During the dance, Tango"
                                                                         (Tango)


I looked among the people ...
As the "as" that most flattered.
The dance was just an excuse.
to realize at last my dream.
A feat was my effort,
your lineage "Donosa".
When you climb the tango,
deep in your soul ...
Since there is nothing .. nothing ...
I can procure for, moderation.

With the "eights" you draw,
in the middle of the track,
I see "Sleeping Beauty"
from an audience ...
Facing your presence,
I never told you, nothing,
dumb ... I burned eyelashes.
This time with the "break" ...
I blew the head ...

Always with your elegance in tow,
Can you order a bandoneon.
With a shower of yellow flowers ...
Ranging browning your beauty.
Today I'm going "to more" with my move ..
That will open up "pitch" ...
Now I can see ... I'm close ...
I hope not to make "soup" ...
The very presumptuous to believe me,
I charge "Orsai" ...
No one, I will stop,
I face a "tough bull" ...
Before suffer shy
I prefer to wallow in shame ... ...
The men give us the "courageous" ...
And we are more fragile ... a "cup" ...
                                                                          Daniel H Guasti
 "Donosa" = te best woman
"eight" = draw of tangos
"orsai" = off-side                                                                  pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario