viernes, 24 de agosto de 2012

"The Dream,Tango"

                                                "The Dream, Tango"
                                                                (Tango)
Tell me ... if "Luz Maria" ...
I never would have imagined.
I look out the window of the bar,
and I can not believe,
Misleading joy.
Am I dreaming? ...
As said "Shakespeare" in "Romeo And Juliet" ...
"Night ... perhaps being a night ...
There are more possibilities,
That this is not over,
a dream "...
It is much my racket,
Much ... my insight ...

Will my dream is consolidated,
And I, I'm still shaking.
The Moon is enlarged in "Skylight"
It seems, that comes over me.
Perhaps, after so much whisky , I do not know ...
I must have fallen asleep.
I wonder, pinch me,
and yet I feel nothing ...
Not a "dick" ...
Reality mocks me,
Tango with allegorical.

He who is blowing in my ears,
the loves of the "mine".
One ... hardly ever imagine,
what's wrong by excessive ...
If new, I just said,
  "The Defenders" grabbed the tip,
That the "fat" Beto ...
Are dating  "La Carmina" ...
On top of "El Gallego", what ever ...
  Today , I took a coffee ...

This is too much, to believe,
I have no doubt that it is a dream ...
And it does not sound the "alarm" ...
Better still another time ...
Somehow, this amuses me ...
Che! ... Why look! ...
Did not know ...
That I'm dreaming ...
                                                            Daniel H Guasti
                                                           pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario