martes, 14 de agosto de 2012

"Cartesian Coordinates , Tango"


                                         "Cartesian coordinates, Tango"
                                                                                     (tango)
Where is the point ...
From the intersection,
being both "curves"
with our "free will"
always judge us ...
What I feel for you,
me and what your demands.
Seeking an "emergency exit"
to escape from the blame ...

What all I "will beat the fair" ...
In the etheric plane,
Where dwells my understanding,
or the measure of my repentance,
the beauty of your black eyes,
  what I can never ...
In "abscissa" ... "time" ...
In "ordered" ... the cry ...
Perhaps, given by analogy
in real life.
is the highlight,
there is nothing left over, or lack ...
  Tango just calms me down,
the anxieties of my questions.
Is the "full stop"
In all, my crazy intrigues ...

The "graph" will give me points I "enliven"
how to manage your ambiguities.
Mathematics I define the suit ...
To disguise of obedience.
Not to define me, innocent ...
More than once I have passed bills.
That point, which warns,
My big "ego", "bastard" ...
My plan is to establish the "maximum" ...
Putting your "derivative" at "zero" ...

                                                           Daniel H Guasti
                                                           pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario