jueves, 31 de octubre de 2013

"SCRUM , against , Impossible , Tango"

                                 

                                       " SCRUM , against Impossible , Tango "
                                                                           ( tango )
                                           to all rugby "Rugbiers" ... that ennoble the Sport ...
Why? ... I ... I have to resign
That You, not be reciprocated ...
It is well that the Neighborhood spill , beauty,
and you have a " row " of " candidates " ...
With a fervent " Scrum " , push ...
 the impossible , the ever denied, my optimism , and the negligent ...
 With this enhanced " Maul " , it immobilizes us , nobody ...
 and to the " Ingol " , we do not stop ...

Our "pillars " are made from " mild steel " ,
 and have more strength , a " bull " .
Our " pack" is very strong ,
 and " pushes" more , than all the money in this World.
That " morocha" , is the weaves , my destiny ,
but I never , I 'll give up.
Your big dark eyes , I am overwhelmed by the spell ,
and my mornings are pure punishment ...

Outwit , the " precise rules" of this "reality " is my challenge ...
And it is more valuable , " accommodate " .
In Life, there are many "players" ,
but I dodged , making " esses " .
The future, it becomes,
attends , their more ubiquitous dreams.
It is not plugged, deaf ears ...
And the "Great Cenacle " , will stay talking nonsense ...

Each " yard " , we move on grass ...
Enardeceremos , the nonsense .
When not condescending to " Random " , give it a "Check " ...
The " Boss" , always holds her head.
With a quick " Drop" , finish my " Birra "
after hug , with my friends.
Thinking of You , I never duerm ...
In the long nights , your rounds in my head insistently.

Luck , I will repeat " The Opening" ...
To gamble in the final
When it kicks a " criminal "
will have to be very concentrated .
Through the " Ache " , find my eager hands ...
To build the decisive "Try" .
Nobody ever will " sheet " to cancel ...
What I feel for You ... Yet ...

"birra" = beer 
"Morocha" = black heair  woman                        Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario