miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2013

"AMENDMENTS , Tango "


                                               

                                                " AMENDMENTS , Tango "
                                                                          ( tango )
 I try , to impose " Amendments "
to them and vain "Laws of Reality " .
But only , which is a " virtual Pyramid "
I build my detailed sentences cone .
These laws , moreover rigid
I have the delusion , that they can be changed.
One is given only a fantasy ,
sometimes , is intertwined with the Tango ...

But I demand a " protection" ,
because I 'm tired , of waiting .
Let Your ... back where you were,
if despair is claimed.
Never, prescribe , my hopes ,
between destiny "causal" of our lives ,
When in your head, " reviro " dance ...
You do not qualify , thoughts ...

The exotic " Amendments " , I propose ,
I know , they are only a pretext .
 Perhaps a hypothetical text,
 that in everyday life, will metaphor .
With suffered Prayer , never reached, .
waiting , your long-awaited return .
As " tight " as " esoteric " ...
I learn ... the impossible ...

Than expected " Spell " comfort me ,
 and grant me , this exaggerated goal.
Much less ... than heroic ...
Would submit, to the docile designs.
This time ... I confront them with the most adverse
with anyone , ever dare.
This " Amendment " , so inconceivable ,
 I will shine , in the wide sky ...

Halla, between " mysterious ruins " the stubborn "pilgrim" ,
roads, most inhospitable .
Surcaré by " perplexed passages " ...
And the " mazes " more pathetic .
I have laid hold , deep ,
Metaphysics of the most forbidden "to humans.
Forms ... to demand , reasons to implacable destiny ...
So tired ... of recluirme , by skeptical ...
                                                   
                                               Daniel H Guasti /pisulinoal@yahoo.ar
      "reviro" = madness                                

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario