martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

"3 Tangueras Inventions" .."Invention No 2 , Tango"

                                     

                                                              " 3 Tangueras Inventions "
       
                                                               "Invention No 2 , Tango"



Bandoneón ... with your " dandismo " good " Buenos Aires " ...
And with a brilliant " diquera melody " .
 Looking for the magic of your " notes stretched "
that "Mina" already , in my mind , is a " reviro " .
Today I take you more than ever , cramped ...
And that row of violins , making " sand " .
 Scraping my poor soul twisted thick wall ,
 praying to heaven , just this once , she subsides.

I have a stack of letters , well welded ,
ancient privileges , permanently renouncing ...
Entranced with the harmonic "color" of your voice,
And you say ... " aporteñado " .
She always shrinks its environment, to squeeze ...
With the deep black eyes poem .
These bars are just a wreck "slow " ...
That I always intermingle on the same "backyard" ...

I , I do not " sell " my " confessional "
And I try to You, yourself , actually .
Your congregate these " stands " in quantity,
and attract the best " blues " as musical virtuosos .
With my guitar out of tune , I never forget you,
 and You never do that "require " , not a "comma" or a "point" ...
I every so often " garroneo " a little bit of your song, and public ...
Always before ... get out to mourn , as if it were a child ...

 "reviro" = madness
"dandismo"  = outstanding
"diquera" = proudly  
 "Mina" = a woman      
"aporteñado" = natural of Buenos Aires                                                                          
"garroneo" = to demand
                                    Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario