martes, 8 de octubre de 2013

"The Library of the Future, Tango" to my daughter Daniela Andrea Guasti


                                             

                                             

                                                   " The Library of the Future , Tango "
                                                                                             ( tango )
                                                            to my daughter Daniela ...


I broke the window of orthodoxy,
to go for ,
of great hope .
I had to go through ... Stars ,
Planets Quasar and Galaxy ...
To finally find ...
within that " ethereal Pyramid "
Center " dense core "
in the unexplored potentiality ....
the " Hyperspace " ...
Time ... there , frozen ,
and this time ... was my ally ...
To ,
and for this , one time ...
Consider myself ... a reality,
sure ... accurate ,
unreadable in the future.

There it was ... the "Library"
that " Ascended Masters Forum " ...
In the ends ,
a " Equis Universe " ...
I had to correct ,
a course erratic ,
between " Parallel Worlds " ...

There ... got up ...
the great " Library of the Future" ...
With its rigid columns of " plasma"
where I wanted to discover,
Incognito my most reliable and dilemmas ,
 Maybe ... A future
 more sponsorship
 order to be ... you ...
And forever ... forever ...
in our .... " Great Life " ...
the most legitimate and true
 Eternally ... you my love ,
eternally , and calm.

 My great anxiety and madness made ​​...
I swallow , at last ,
the handful of unusual " quarks "
mixed .... with my tears ,
I began to mourn ,
knowing , what was coming.
Evoking your beautiful eyes ...
in my lavish agony.

I thought a lot ... in your eyes ...
Knowing if I was laid
 in my "karma " , or yours ...
or incorruptible love your future ...
And I shed my tears , shamelessly
to that great void ,
between " nebulae " , immense ,
and that "great chaos " of " Dark Matter " ...
When finally got ...
A valuable , answer ...

" Thresholds " infinite light ... ...
 puzzling , for our reality , tight ,
and immensely daring ...
" Dark energy " ... perhaps " Akasic " .
Yo, I got involved with these scholarly pages ...
Then I looked , between " virtual books "
your future, your providence ... and your " Karma " .
And there it was , my own destiny ,
attached to yours ... wobbly ... and swing ...
like a pendulum ... such is life.
In a very "precise" scale , built ...
I think, with incomprehensible , " wins" ,
tiny " quarks " ,
" bosons " ... and " gluons " ... strange "particles"

Knowing this , I remained calm ,
And I chose to leave alone ....
my poor soul ...
with a cadence of " suburbs " ...
I did not visit " dates " or "terminal" ...
I believed , without any sense .
know that, nothing was going to change my destiny ...
 I do not need " to tellfortune "


At the library, "The Chance" ...
Believe me, it fails ...
The sought "rationality" ,
 Hence , it is true ...
and you do not need ,
be prevented, or such misfortunes .
Before a long trip ...
justified in learning,
or meet the " Infinite Consciousness " ...

At the same time ,
I took it,
that it was not the same I ...
" transmuted " into another body and Universe
But ... Another , perhaps a temporary copy mysterious
as , borrow, for a moment ...
Thus, in this way,
I opened , the pages ...
of that great "Book etheric "

I took my hands on a pair of "Tangos "
as a generous helping ,
for my lost illusions ,
but ... now rediscovered ...
The left between shelves " neutrinos " ,
like ... a qualified reference ...
From the far , " Buenos Aires "
 and honor deeply ... its great " paradigm " ...
The most worthy ...

Then began my return to Earth ,
with my emotion , piggyback ,
And knowing ... already , not lost ,
the way " timeless " ...
Among these " wormholes "
was it all ... a fun ...
a party, and other sublime .

But ... I realized ,
to leave my own signature ...
Just in case ...
By " just in case " ...
before , a contingency, or emergency ...
Promising to return ,
Your case for leaving me these ...
Given the slightest ... suspected ...

As I write this Tango ,
are exploding in my head ,
subtle melodies ...
" Brane " ... Infinite and graceful " Strings " ...
that " strange energy cloud " ,
even still , I vibrate ,
inside my head ...
And a host of cosmic sweetness ,
I rolled back , your inner beauty ...
the beauty of your face ...

As a " wandering comet " ice cold ...
and thirsty for daring ...
By this enigmatic trip ...
was worth ... and much ...
 Such unusual , excess ...
or such madness .... junta ...

By the way ... I discovered ... finally
and I could check it ....
 The much-discussed ...
and sometimes very denied ...
" Eternity of soul " ...
We are the same ...
here .... now ... or " After " ...
in this our world ,
or other " Parallel Worlds " ...
And perish not ... ever ...
He peered sideways ... on a "point ,
that someone left open ...
The "language" ... in " The Library " , no problem ...
I installed ... a mysterious "translator"
 within your own mind ...

                                                                       Daniel H Guasti
                                                                       pisulinoal@yahoo.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario