viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013

"Backlights , Tango"


                                       

                                                 

                                                             " Backlights , Tango "
                                                                                 ( tango )

Made of weather and mystery ...
The faces , pass and pass ...
And the intrigue , by You dance,
twilight in backlight .
Through the fence of a vacant ,
are you hiding among ocher reflections ...
You make me run away as the horizon ,
when to Thee, I approach fervently .


The frivolous streets are my fence ,
as if it would prevent me , come.
Your eyes Amanecidos , in a doorway ,
is the " Grail " , I excited , I seek .
You're are only accessible on a dream
like those, I propose , to dream .
Only You, I have to investigate ,
the unexplained mystery of your " temple sealing " .

That covenant which I have agreed with you ,
already made ​​, water in my hands.
Your warm voice lost in a courtyard " malezado "
and alien to it .... My reality .
Fickle , are my ways to search ,
but You , you me " geometrizas " in a " reidero " .
It is only , " grimaces of fate "
these jokes ... In that myself, I infer .

I was wide but the spell ,
between those " backlight " , which are not extinguished .
Just imagine your figure , I do not redeem ,
inside a window, with a pale light .
 I mark the amnesia, fully,
so that I forget, your beauty hallucinated ,
 Never ... the " entelechy " I resigned , nothing ...
And I dreaming , wake up in your arms.

There is a " batifondo , " with singing out of tune ...
when my mind you are looking for remote places .
The rapture of your time , I made ​​" iconic" ,
knowing , an achievement unfortunate ...
Those " backlighting " , I are dazzling ,
providing a framework , spooky ...
Not for fantasizing , this "Mission" , which I think ...
I'm going to be less "real" ... that " true " ...
                                                                      Daniel H Guasti
                                                                     pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar
   "reidero" = place for laugh
  "batifondo" = much noise
  "malezado" = weedy                            

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario