sábado, 5 de octubre de 2013

"HOLLOWS ; Tango"


                                               

                                                          " Hollows , Tango "
                                                                           ( tango )
My " hollows " , tend to cause ,
that hypnotism , that premeditated Thee .
My eyes at night clearly , I foresee ,
like a ghost , I never forget .
It is good, that You, are just a dream
as pointless as my melancholy.
With a firm step , a false conjecture ,
less real ... you can imagine ...

Already a lie , unavoidable ...
repeating , within my consciousness.
I write in pages scribbled ,
 and I care, with different " inks " .
I cling to a gamble hopeful
for escudriñarte achieved in the letter , last .
Where the lightness of my excess,
regains its logic portion ...

I always hear the timbre of your voice in the still night ,
much of Ti ... get rid , I find .
I suffer, for your great beauty,
and by your huge , dark eyes.
My intimate " hollows " , never give respite
and collide, as clumsy illusions.
 The momentum, which for You, is imposed ,
weighs more , that an " anchor " , "lead " .

What about you, I feel,
cute , with the limits of madness,
With his usual disappointment is projected ,
after completing the feeling, its rigid "cycle" .
But ... I care that everything is in vain
only by fortune, even once see your face reflected in a mirror.
I made them , discredit them with a "zero" ,
 to these false uncertainties that arrogantly inquire me .

It is less adversarial , your closeness ,
 what the distance , spread me cruelly.
I know well that all , what precedes the transience ,
 and I am very attentive to that.
For You , I bastardee the mystery , always leave ,
to the fervent need to return to recover.
Well I know that you, the hardships , they are not guilty ...
If they are as necessary as the air ... I breathe ...
                                                                              Daniel H Guasti
                                                                               pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario