sábado, 19 de octubre de 2013

"VIGILS , Tango"


                                                       
                                                         
                                                          " VIGILS , Tango "
                                                                         ( tango )

Tomorrow, I will see ...
And the anxiety overwhelms me.
I rotated my illusions in an "Axis " ...
It is this , the first date.
I can hear the rose grow ,
 in the vast silence of the night .
Negligent , is the emptiness of my existence ,
When I , before You ...

Your prefigures , my immediate future,
with the dark depths of your eyes .
My weaknesses have already been childish ,
in the haunting " Vigil " .
The " Vigil " has no end,
 when the appointment is for others, generous .
There rogue ghosts, I dance ,
to despair , that I infer .

Patience , I already lost ,
thinking of the splendor of your beautiful face .
I feel that they are " other grass sticks "
when sorrows lose , its cold fit ...
I was waiting , with great joy,
as " figurehead " of my trusty boat.
 Let no attention be exaggerated ,
for who is so favored .
Life has arduous , roads,
 and contains long " silences " in its wide score ...

It absolves night , their shifting shadows,
and the low murmur of the birds.
There's something inside me being cast ,
as a " no Holy Procession " .
The random dream , I will solidarity ,
and will stand with their stingy perks .
Tomorrow, You'll be in my arms rendered ,
and I perhaps , for that fleeting moment,
'll believe in the fidelity of this World,
encouraged , by the fortune of this quote ...

It stalks the horizon ... the prodigal ambiguous Alba,
As the warm sun ... you are advertising.
He , awarded me forever , my extended insomnia ...
Just as well ... that suffering .
May God ... what is happening to me today ...
Can be repeated with great eagerness ... In all ...
                                                       Daniel H Guasti
                                                       pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario