lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

"Crystal Mazes , Tango"

                                                   

                                                    " Crystal Mazes , Tango "
                                                                        ( tango )
You are, a "parable " of my destiny ...
I guess , in a wry smile.
In the middle of a " Crystal Maze "
 I feel forbidden , of your presence.
These corridors represent the imperious " random "
hitting me in my reckless desperation ...
The trap ... which leads to my mistake ,
and my head , crashing your vanity ...

This is ... like an endless maze , and " causal "
and Your laughing , in the center of his ways mysterious .
What is certain , disbelieves my innocence ,
and always take the path wrong.
It is a boundless and endless, offertory ,
 so intricate ... and dream .
In "straight line" ... break those glasses ,
but are as tough as steel blocks ...

Maybe this is just a " symbol " of your darkness,
I , I will have to beat ...
It's much, my disdain,
but in my dream, I would not give up .
The ways of arriving at Ti ,
others are , intractable .
Nothing will ease , my bad luck ,
 and my discretions , and I lost ...

 Best would be , wake up , and unwind this skein , untamed .
but , I am now very convinced ...
In that , I'll never make .
Just , I advance a foot,
and hit me with the following glass.
Who? ... I will be analyzing my various abuses ...
As if this were not a "game" ...

The " Great Lord of Destiny" , I know that owns a plane ...
and outputs , are equivocal .
How to get to the center, your center, my girl ...
Using only my "free will" .
I feel something that is me , screaming ,
I do not get off , my arms.
Do not wake me from this dream so strange ...
And I will not surrender ... until you reach your hands warm ...
                                                                                   Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                   pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario