martes, 8 de octubre de 2013

"Vain Melancholy , Tango"


                                           

                                                    " Vain Melancholy , Tango "
                                                                                     ( tango )
There is that mystery , that does not give in.
and follows me everywhere.
Maybe just an anonymous whistle,
 I approached the music from your memory.
With a fearless fervor ,
would like to return , our past.
I always see your face reflected in a mirror ,
But take us back in time ... to us is not given .

Melancholy is a reason , illusory,
that " sneaks " in our memory.
There are perks , false ,
 for anyone on your behalf, and you have lost .
 Me about You, as a " troll etheric "
 that always instigates me mourn .
I know that while it is only temporary,
but Mi ... let me dry .

The pain becomes intense ,
with " Biabas " which hits you on .
But I escaped , these brawls ,
and let flee , your alien sky .
Among the consensus of idle time,
 I will I worship as a goddess .
I know that I could not evaluate , which had ,
and now in this Tango , I under .

Already a slender star of this universe ,
as incorruptible ... as eternal .
I still love you , for the rest of my days ,
and then ... all that I am allowed .
The smooth and faithful guitar .
you are dying , with my remorse.
Nothing ... is cleavable from oblivion ,
but with you , it sacrifices the " lay " .

 You , a firm foundation on this Earth ...
To begin to grow.
The mistakes that are dry , begin to bloom ,
from the day he knows them ... necessary .
Nobody here is born wise ...
And all backslide in the same.
So there are times when I try to build little by little ...
To then ... go ... just debris collecting ...
                                                                             Daniel H Guasti
   "Biabas" = knocking                                                                         pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario