lunes, 14 de octubre de 2013

"EXCUSES , Tango"

                                                   

                                                        " EXCUSES , Tango "
                                                                              ( tango )


Your ... to flatter , to indifference,
give me reason to draw my useless excuses .
I try to maintain my poor feet " Ego " ...
and that is not lost in their frequent fantasies.
So , I shelter in oblique reasons ,
degraded before my weakness.
That you choose me , is my great desire ,
But , I'm not you , reciprocated ...

Today I am very free of lies
and I flatter myself see reality as it is.
That You, do not be , because of my interest ,
is as wine which ennobles the fight.
If the answer to excess,
it captures all the wailing .
 The " pretext " is my intimate " allegory "
because I know that to you ... I never got ...

On the edges of your forgetfulness,
I walk , off a cliff .
You can not tell that vertigo ,
vertigo that sometimes, You tell me if .
The unusual future,
Sometimes, it plays a most unexpected letter .
Too , the amount of tears ,
I have cried , for " square meter " ...

Perhaps the pretext , be my own exile ,
for my thoughts , not debasement .
In the urgent streets , there are still shadows
I invite you to be skeptical.
But the mock me with hypothetical " pretexts "
 and assure them that someday, you will surrender to Me.
It's my own dialectic , to redeem,
a feeling, when it has lost its purpose .

I am , more adolescent than I look ,
but never , I give up .
I am writing in the sand on a beach, oaths ,
so then delete them Sea .
The conjecture , never end ,
in the immediate ephemeral details of day ...
My happiness impossible, it is artificial ... but decent ...
is an ebullient " Ritual" ... within my consciousness uncertain ...
                                                                                   Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                   pisulinoal@

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario