lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

"Too much luck , Tango"

                                          "Too much luck, Tango"
                                                                           (Tango)
I'm afraid, so lucky ...
Say yes, unthinkable,
and with such immediacy ...
I'm always the "loser" ...
And now ... for me to "dress up".
I always carry the newspaper under his arm,
And almost never anoticio,
or never "ligo", an award ...

What is not seen, has the advance,
rarely what you think.
I never pretend ...
In a repeat.
But for now "bucket" the "twine" ...
I jumped off the "slot" ...

Then we will see, as is the thing,
nobody can prevent wear of the routine ...
But now, it is nonsense to me what figure,
which is not accustomed to "ligue" ...
Look ... for more, that I dig in his heels ...
not sleep, so now, "tayo" ...
From time to time, is a miracle,
to help you survive ...

My friends can not believe it ...
With this "mina" such ...
I enlarged, as a giant,
to which I was branded, of failed ...
Never ... I suspect "favorite" ...
and had to "swallow" the "tickets" ...

I "limped" to "hard" ...
But I was "first" ... And by "a nose" ...
I fantasize that all "packs"
I applaud from "paddock"
and the "popular" are embarrassed ...
For this great "bump" ...
At the "Buenos Aires", he is likely the "myth" ...
In his extensive speec...                                                        Daniel H Guasti
    "mina" = a girl


"Ligo", "Ligue" = to be lucky

"tayo" = that , I making on...                        pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario