sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

"NO NETWORK , Tango"



                                                        "No network, Tango"
                                                                                   (Tango)

Your beauty , I demand ...
As a quiet score,
That in "tabs" is enshrined
the "Lute", the dreaming.
There is an excess of prudence,
and prevents me, utter words.
My boldness, today is minimal,
Dysfunctional, your praise.
Best ... suffer amnesia ...
If not I take this opportunity.
The time is not going to give,
other "cause", like this.
I feel a "trapeze"
  to have it removed "network" ...

I feel like I attract with your pride,
  as the "magnet" to tame "steel".
I have fear of them being "cheesy"
words, still, I owe you.
Those dark hair falling in your face ...
And that pour in your body.
As dark as darkness,
as rigorous dye your eyes.
Let my repentance, not "past" ...
Well ... I will pay dearly.
One must know how to throw "the dice"
at times, they are rare.
A bad luck, not disclaims ...
The extent of your "long" and darkened lashes.

How? I will define ... the moon ...
Then she met you.
Now I think ... less addicted ...
At current frustrations of life.
The word is "blooms", one ...
Describing, your beauty.
Also, my memory will be pleased,
Evoking, your presence ...
The "Random" always end ...
Defining this "game" ...
One may be ... graceful,
wealthy, young, friendly ...
in a risky "epic" ...
But ... there is a "script", even improvised ...
  To define true ... this movie ...
                                                                  Daniel H Guasti
                                                                  pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario