martes, 20 de noviembre de 2012

"The quote , Tango"


"The quote, Tango"
                                                                            (Tango)

I know that She is waiting for me,
In this corner of the neighborhood perplexed.
I would like to ignore this question ...
But ... I can not believe me.
It is one more of the many fictions,
in which I sit.
I never knew if this is true,
Or if anything, I am, dreaming ...

I alone, in my enthusiasm,
of that beautiful woman, black eyes ...
"Brunette", wildflower-skinned,
with her ​​dark hair.
When I begin to dilute,
my warmest hopes
Next, I took confidence.
and fixed the day of "the quote" ...
  It is an affectionate "ghost" that helps me,
in infamy of that life.
With her, I filled my soul,
When I am empty ...

My Madness, I derive,
to that qualified "date."
I patronize my delirium,
I plunged out of a well.
The Well of agony
A nonsense ... without hesitation ...

So ... you actually attached to a fuzzy set,
  to transform it into "dream" ...
It is when you imagine in my "date" ...
where Tu, infinitely, you're waiting.
Love ... in a corner ...
Heals everything .... Everything ...
I amigué with my own madness ...
And with the lie, as "focus" ...
So, I'm spending my days ...
So I think, less "stoic" ...
                                                              Daniel H Guasti
                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario