lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

"SHYNESS, Tango"


                                                   "Shyness , Tango"
                                                                       (Tango)




Maybe ... these verses I am writing today ...
Tomorrow, you have to erase.
  By trying to match,
what ever, I was denied.
My embarrassed shyness, my me "profane"
and I can no longer ... esmerarme.
If when I am before You ...
I begin to tremble as a "patch".
I write this with some conviction.
Please! ... Nobody, I "blow" ...

As the rain that always slips,,
the yard, on a rainy day.
No one will remember those wet tiles ...
And the stage was forgotten.
In the same way is that I shot ...
With little credibility, I adjudge.
Dreaming ... meaning you something ...
I am , with my becoming mith.
Doubt ... then I will prevent ...
To not hit me the big "whack" ...

I never play, illusory,
Yes I would, for the beauty of your black eyes.
In my destination erratic
the "dividing line" I "outlines" ...
For at least someone believes me,
and then I "dress up".
Adopted the role of "duende false"
that captivates your admiration discussed ...
This, to me gives absolution ...
my inner shyness ... As sin ...

                                                                       Daniel H Guasti
                                                                       pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario