jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012

"FURTIVE , Tango"


                                             "Furtive Tango"
                                                          (Tango)





Those dreams ... Careers ...
From the most amazing auroras.
They were fading,
as, the scent of a rose.
When I went ... I noted,
  that was not going to be easy ...
With a smiling face and friendly,
That's strange, in my dark days ....

But I was, prudence,
Flower, "no reluctance" ...
I no longer afflicts the discouragement of a loss.,
but, what I meant
  My reasons, and do not dare,
to return to the past.
Where I've been, just a guest.
estimate and did not know "my fortune".
Now ... I do my "karma" ...
"Transmuting", my bitter sorrows.

"Encallarme" in you, would be a painful "anathema" ...
I learned to discriminate ..
Life ... just waiting for you,
for one, will add more "shit" ...
Never, not always ... expire ...
The mysteries of this cruel learning.
Never going to face "costume" ...
When you hide, your intimate clearances ...
Your beauty today is incurable me ...
What else ... even I can tell.
Getting your forgive me ... it's late ...
And I have no ...
nor miserable, "emergency door" ...
                                                   
                                                                                 Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                 pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario