lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

"ATONALITY, Tango"


                                                 "ATONALITY, Tango"
                                                                               (Tango)
     



It has been installed on my ...
a great effort to understand you.
You do not respond to any "canon" cognitive
There is something in you that always keeps me so accessible.
Is "Atonal" music that I discover,
so difficult to understand.
There are times that you possess the calm tardecer,
Other ... a sea of furious ...
I totally change the style ...
And pluck at any "note" in your discard ...

I hope you always ... "Tonic" ...
But is the figurine, but strange ....
The "stress" and "anxiety" of your tunes,
  exhibit the brand of "second" and "novenas" "minor".
I implore you as, you guessed "eclipse hidden" ...
in too many unfinished stories ...
Are "Mithraic" your misfortunes ...
and more hermetic sign an oath ...

Between you and me there is no "zero" ...
and no, "fixed point".
The line joining ..
It is not ... The way shorter ...
Your nonsense makes me confused, order ...
In such a chaotic universe.
I always hope the melody, friendly ...
But I still take away the "rest"
  Or, as "conclusive" ...
I so miss ...
I leave with "role" idle ...
And no ... where? Face as much ... ...
                                                                       Daniel H Guasti
                                                                      pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario