sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2012

"OPEN LETTER TO A YOUNG , ANOTHER YOUNG ...... To Professor Carlos Neira






"OPEN LETTER TO A YOUNG , ANOTHER  YOUNG ,  BOTH FACED, by religious conflicts, territorial or ethnic".


My brother, today I had a thought that haunted me all day obsessively, and it is my will expresártelo, something I tend to not lose this opportunity.
Brother, I can see your face, but right now, I wish that my soul is connected with yours ...
I feel that words are not enough, or not enough to express what I want, I have faith that you will know to interpret the message:
Oh! Brother, both because they are young, we have so many feelings in common, we like to have fun healthy, enjoy the friendship of our friends, sports, dance, music, explore nature, the desert, the mountains, the sea . God created this so that we live it with joy, celebrating our youth.
Our greatest love though, were unable to find the path to lasting peace, were unfortunate in that search. It is up to us, now more than ever, our most fervent add energy to take the lead in this effort, is our divine obligation to say enough, no more mistake, get it over with that damn trend that sometimes drives us to violence.


We are young and nothing should prevent us dream of the moon, the sun and wake with extasiemos us with the sunset.
Our hearts are empty for much frustration and unhappiness, but have the same hunger for brotherhood and sanity, to finish with such painful facts, we resolve the difference with the wisdom of the heart, which is more powerful than one hundred thousand cannons.
Please let where there is hatred, dissipate like smoke in the air, it increasingly less dense until it disappears completely, if this can not be achieved, be patient for the time, like the wind, handle sweep.
Brother, I'm not asking you to give up your legitimate rights and ideals, I implore you not only hurt yourself more my body and my soul, and I dispongas to an ongoing dialogue, open and fruitful.
What I claim, invades everything in this world, we were blind not to see it, then brother, I invite you to seek the light, are transparent to discover within yourself.
I extend my hand, so that together we undertake the path of peace, through all obstacles that allow us to walk ...in one direction, the same as like "our Father", who is "one".
Brother, today before turning off the light of my lamp, on this day, I will pray for you, I hope you do the same.
I embrace you, protect you and do not ask who wrote this letter because...I do not know.
I greet you with wishes of peace and friendship.
"Give Peace a Chance"
                                              " John Lennon".

 In memory of Professor "Carlos Neira"...
"Vanguardia Teosófica"


                                                                                Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                pisulinoal@yaqhoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario