sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2012

"OLD MOON , Tango" .. to "skinny" L.A.Spinetta



                                       "Old  Moon, tango"
                                             for admired .. my "skinny" L.A. Spinetta ...
                                          (Inspired by a poem of his lucid adolescence)
If I were, that patio ...
And the moon that summer.
If these prodigals return moments
I enjoyed you.

The scent of jasmine,
slipping, down the hall.
Evenings calmer and samey ...
In the district of "Villa Devoto".

Bliss, in excess,
Your word calmly in the doorway.
And that final look,
in the light of your eyes goodbye ...

The healthy slumber of a "perpetual time" ...
dissipating our dreams.
This, "captive" ...
your beautiful face in a mirror.

These "yesterdays" which mystified,
and outbursts of infamy everyday.
My best feelings are, that pause,
I rolled back to those times ... ...

The rejal "moonstruck" your home ...
under a night light.
The garden with its fountain ... the water ...
And a star reflected in the palms of your hands.

If returned, these turbulent
passions, which I have not.
If there is a "da capo" ...
To return to You ... A repeat yourself ...

Then your soul would be full,
with your childish eyes.
Proclaiming happiness
that intrudes between my lips.

The past no longer flies ...
To my mind, violated.
The meager life, no treatment,
and is evanescent, like the wind ...

I always chase ... these "shadows" ...
But ... never caught them.
They put my fantasies in "box" ...
And I return ... what I have stolen ...
                                                                            Daniel H Guasti
                                                                           pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario