jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2012

"MEDRANO STATION ,Tango" (metro line "B")

                                      "Medrano Station, Tango" ... (metro line "B")
                                                                 (Tango)

With your impeccable classic "bag"
black velvet.
Your hair, good pickup, keep enormous eyelashes
Your attractive black eyes ...
There were ... stop at the platform ...
when the subway stopped, much was my great disdain ...

I was ... until it stops in the "B"
among the bustling crowd of people.
I watched as both doors,
closed, right before your eyes ...
Imagine, a knowing look,
like you know me at all.
I ... I had all my inertia "focus"
to express how I felt that afternoon.
He was determined to play me ...
Among many, twists and turns.

Then the subway, started slowly.
  and I felt as if I swallow the Earth ...
I began to sob like a child,
and get off at the next, "Angel Gallardo" ...
To spy if you were,
but I found you not resigned,
  Then I knew I was going to suffer, like yesterday,
waiting, as it were, a century ...

The "clear chance" this time took its course ...
Have wanted, for that moment ...
you were I, "reciprocated".
The neighborhood of "Almagro" I opened a wound,
frustrated in my "epiphany" ..
I could see you, more beautiful than ever ....
Then, I will ask God his bombastic "agenda",
Put me to smuggle ...
And as a legitimate brave ...
Preferably, you lose ...
And not with a woman, I never suggested there ...
My most timid attraction ...
There will perhaps other possibilities, or solution ...
I'm very connected to my destination ... ...

                                                                                   Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                   pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario