viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2012

"PRISMS , Tango"



                                                         "PRISMS, Tango"
                                                                               (Tango)



The "prism" through which I see you ...
I deforms reality.
My poor soul tries in a dream,
  contrast, my deprivation of you ...
These emotions have an end,
vigils in lavish ...
My poor hubbub over bygone,
begin to confuse me.
I do return the "eclipse" ...
From your large dark eyes.
Shadows of my past ...
I still prefer to ...

I decomposes "the prism", colors ...
your purest innocence.
"Rainbow" relieving the storm,
of bad luck that I always had.
Now, you're more likely to me ...
There are others, the rigors.
Today they play more "tricky"
summon you my soul.
There are two opposing forces ...
"Diffracted" in a "prism ....

Never going to be fortuitous,
the woman you love ...
We need to open the door.
to escape, outrage
The day before you will be given a "card".
For what you play, the next day ...
In reality he likes, symmetries ...
And we'll have for you ... deserve them.

 We know it's all a "timba" ...
"Stick it" with the right woman ...
One almost always lost in conjecture ...
But sometimes .. is right ...
This "prism" in "my lens"
which will be doing,
meandering "dribbling" ...
In this reality ... so playful ...
                                                           Daniel H Guasti
   "timba" =illegal glambing                                                        pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario