jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012

"MICROTONES , Tango"

                                            "Microtones, Tango"
                                                              (Tango)



The feel it in your words ...
"Microtones" which intermingle.
We are removing solemnity,
your "key", but hidden ...
In reality, prophetic,
divide your "sounds" in "plots" ...

From there ... I guess, your lies,
  and agree, as presented.
I arrive "waves" suffered ...
That lord it with your farces.
I owe a lot of patience,
to "decode" ...
I discover, every so often,
Your secrecy, more intimate ...

Divided, these "dissonant notes" ...
And as a scientist investigated.
The more "harmonious", I keep me ...
The others, I add, to your "account".
They are part of a burning "melody" ...
Domesticated, your own "temperament".
These "microtones" I go adding, excuses ...
So you never leave me or go ...

I will "adjust" my "frequency" ...
When you suspect that passes, something.
When I sense that your thoughts are fleeing,
to distant borders, I do not know.
Where these "microtones" manifest ...
Where your arrogance, exaggerated ...
On being a woman ... is not the first time ...
What qualifies someone ... "Unfathomable" ...
If at the end ... we are all equal ...
Erratic and unpredictable ... fallible ... ...
This ... to me, me "chamuyaron" in "reaje" ...
An interesting "point" ... in a long night ...

                                                                 Daniel H Guasti
"Chamuyaron" = to talk

"reaje" = bohemia                                                                pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario