martes, 27 de noviembre de 2012

"Instructional Dreams , Tango"


"Instructional Dreams, Tango"
                                                                                                 (Tango)


These two shadows in the night,
I earnestly seek.
That dream always alludes
with a fervent "duel knives".
Symbolic ... I have been at odds,
in the future, the precise vigils.
Is representing courage,
which to me, never invites me.
Is that my speech ... I annihilates
When I, in front of your eyes.

Your face, your beautiful face, daunted me,
and prevents me express all that I for you, sorry.
I dictate that pair of "Compadres" fighting,
in this unknown wasteland obscene
They ... try, push the courage,
distinction, which I do not possess.
My cowardice is a high price,
and I am paying "in installments".
Courage ... is committed to the "subject"
While both "hoodlums", pushing me ...

My fear, with your rejection ... it means ...
And fear ... of losing my "floor" ...
Will choose tomorrow, with my weak mind ...
On Saturday, is an auspicious day ...
I would like, to free myself from this dream ...
The rest .. I know little.
Eventually you sealed the fate,
chain of your own misfortunes.
I do not subtract exculpatory resources ...
to brag, with lavish close this circle.

If anything again ... run away ...
Because, my infamous cowardice ...
I Investire as "warm pink" ...
which never finds out, that dream.
Anyway I apologize, with these "hoodlums"
  that for me .. both are bent.
Nothing ... is futile in this life,
still ... the persistence of a failed dream.
Just ... I'll go up, a solid step ... and all ...
In this difficult ladder to heaven ... ...

                                                                       Daniel H Guasti
                                                                       pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario