domingo, 1 de julio de 2012

"Three Studies" // "Study N 2 , Tango"

                                                   "Three Studies" / / "Study No. 2, Tango"
                                                                                           (tango)


I determined not to give entity ...
To your permanent unknowns.
I am of you a penitent
in search of truth.
I put it up my sobriety
but lost as a bucket.
Your nonsense is rough,
I suspect that I lie when ...

It almost always becomes disjointed,
or rather, begin intrigues.
One need only look at your wry smile,
to embitter as an ox.
If you inertia "espiante"
tell me ... of a time.
Is very high the price you pay for my "rent"
if you think about abandon ...
I stand anywhere
and I still "talk" to choose ...

From time, I try to pretend,
I'm guessing, all ...
We discover that "wild" ...
pair that you prepare when you find a "hole" ...
One begins to rub shoulders with melancholy,
when he understands that there is no remedy.
A symphony of words come tense,
do not you dare to say ...
The point is to relive,
a "swarm" of promise "squat" ...
Your vanity is entangled in the wall of my neighbor,
and the pass, making "funny faces" ...
I feel your soul, awakens at dawn,
  with new "paradigms".
I can see it in your face princess ...
When you suppose, that I did not realize ...
                                                                                    Daniel H Guasti
  "espiante" to get away                                                                                   pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario