jueves, 26 de julio de 2012

"Tensón or Jeu"...(song of dispute or contest)


                                          "Tenson or Jeu" ... (Song of dispute or contest)
                                                                          A "Adam de Halle"
                                                                                 (XIII century)
My noble and ardent Lord ...
You took my lady.
I claim the honor you,
I compenses for this disgrace.
As she weighs ...
Give me, one hundredth of gold ...

My jolly miller ...
I ask you a fortune ...
A woman so great ...
I have not seen any "Provence" ...
I clarified that I like ..
But ... put you as ...

Now, did you get me off,
deserve to enjoy my freedom ...
I ignore that she has been my ruin,
Well, I ate all my barn ...
  When you eat no satiety ...
Like a tiger of the desert ...

I will give "ten ducats" ...
And I'm too ... generous ...
Did not observe my clothes ... ...
There are silk, or fox ...
Dress, to your new wife ...
you have to sell your castle ...

You see ... my noble knight,
this will be your punishment.
The "horns" that your promovisteis me,
I will not, break ...
To me as you see ... I have grown,
And you ... you will boot your head the ...

You make me ... I repent, my lord miller ...
What do think? Return it ... if you ...
For that, it's too late my lord ...
What hubieseis thought ...
The complaint of injury to "judge" ...
I will not be to your liking ...

                                                                          Daniel H Guasti
                                                                          pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario