sábado, 21 de julio de 2012

"Serena" (Song of the night)


                                           "Serena" (Song of the night)
                                                                  A "Blondel Nestlé
                                                                   (XIII century)


Night falls on the oak ...
There is no night like the night of "Provence", the beautiful.
And you my love, where you will be ...
Perhaps caress your hair smooth, this full moon.
Just ... I'm crying on my pillow,
This is an unfinished dream.
I can hear the murmur of the lagoon,
the same that holds the memory of your face ...

Never have an end ... ...
what I shall miss you, my child.
Ours is no accident ...
as chance that governs life.
How to reach the depths of your soul,
more uncertain in the abyss.
Help a brother is nobility ...
but too clear that doubt ... ...

Through my window, a gentle breeze just passed,
a perfume, you recalled.
The yields rose in the rose,
as early as your views ...
The world becomes a wonderland ...
  If that populate them, your eyes.
See you ... dance a "pavane" ...
open your arms to the sky ... ...

Prince ... your apology ...
I dream of you, even when I walk.
Suddenly I write in the soft sand ...
In verses ... all I owe you ...

                                                                  Daniel H Guasti
                                                                  pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario