lunes, 2 de julio de 2012

"Three Studies" // "Study N 3 ,Tango"


                                                           "Three Studies" / / "Study No. 3, tango"
                                                                                                    (tango)




In the fading mist ...
That is releasing the asphalt.
I find your figure,
filtered by the dim lights of the villages.
The lines you draw,
with a "spectralism" burlesque.
A fool of you I am a prisoner,
and I find you everywhere ...

I was very unbelieving ...
When I had a treasure.
In my hands I have lost,
the most valuable opportunity.
Now I run a track,
something that I approached you.
The road never ends,
if transitas knees.
It is expected that in the end I wonder,
Otherwise ... I do not care.

When your face is mirrored,
in the wet street.
It is a "troll" I whisper,
cejes not your intent.
Hope does not expire,
if the illusion is healthy.
The thirst for the distance,
end up discouraged.
But many are part of this,
And I foresee ... first ...
We ended Squeezing brightness,
  a "brick dry."
But what matters is the way ...
After all ...
All life ... is just that ...
                                                      Daniel H Guasti
                                                     pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario