viernes, 6 de julio de 2012

"Impromtu N 2 , tango"

                                                   "Impromptu No. 2 tango"

                                                                              (tango)









A rain in your eyes, your eyes on the balcony,

the golden ocher "autumn, your blue window.

Tears dried on the patio gray

symphony of colors, geraniums and jasmine ...



I have entrusted many things offered me submission,

I just knew you did not know your voice.

I was fascinated, and my emotion in your eyes,

stories from my neighborhood, passions of youth.



A suburban troubadour, hawking a song,

"Aryan" in my teens, I took the time.

Where old shadows decline, just behind the gate,

I saw a hope born as the sun is reborn ...



The cup is empty, and waiting,

Ghosts I cultivate, as a chimera that was.

Useless my agony, sleep and was exhausted,

and you my sweet girl, I hallucinate until today ...



Fees are unpaid within,

raised as elves, and invite us to prayer.

The sky darkens, the trill of the bird and stopped,

the stars are removed, your telling me goodbye ...



The silent night, hoards around me,

  you're gone from my memory, like a thread of steam ...

Music is evolving, pleading value

and I give myself entirely ... like a drowning of illusion ...



                                                                                            Daniel H Guasti

                                                                                            pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario