sábado, 7 de julio de 2012

"Tell me about her , Tango"


                                                "Tell me about her, Tango"
                                                                           (tango)


Tell me about She ...
I beg you, please ...
I've seen projected on the fog,
walk as a fiction.
The time has passed,
and did not give me absolution ...
I lose myself as an outsider,
in the neighborhood in which we dream the two ...

Tell me about She ...
He lived around here ..
A garden is still calling,
I lost the flower ...
The moon was careful, fascinated ...
love her light.
The twilight came on,
his gentle way ...

Anyone going to ban me ...
fable with his return.
I even forgot myself,
and the future is an avid mystery.
I roll in watercolor,
that spreads in the seedy cobblestone ...
Today I decided, go look,
with a conviction for redemption ...

It is not an excuse, my memory,
I hit a jasmine ...
The melancholy colors fade me ...
"Rainbow" that have no end ...
Like a whirlwind, advancing,
  about a past tense and mean ...
Two ghosts are supporting ...
When I think of You ...
You know ... from the fiery excesses ...
they charge down to come ...

                                                Daniel H Guasti
                                               pisulinosl@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario