miércoles, 18 de julio de 2012

"Chanson d'Amor" (Love Song)..Siglo XII


                                            "Chanson d'Amor" (Love Song)
                                                            to   Bernard of Ventadorm ... - (sigloXII)





I found a flower in my way ...
You ... the most beautiful.
You do not know, so great is my love,
as the infinite stars.
The one you choose,
the raptaré not push myself.
The'll tie a long rope,
your hair dark and shiny ...

Did not feel the tremor,
desperate, in my cup.
You're my dreamy illusion,
that your door collapses.
Your beautiful eyes haunt me,
sin ... to outrage.
Proposed I a hidden "alchemy"
and in my face I hechizaste.

I really encourages tenacity,
and your glance makes me.
It amends the rigor,
of a whole series of adventures.
Peace to You, me is elusive,
if you, my soul will always falter.
Greed take as a standard ...
one day, trying to forget.

Prince ... of my inconsistency,
my mind is inseparable from you ... ...
As the heated spark ...
the log burning ...
                                                                    Daniel H Guasti
                                                                    pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario