domingo, 22 de julio de 2012

"Pastorelle" (dialogue of pastor)


                                                       "Pastorelle" (Dialogue of Pastor)
                                                                      A "Marcabru" ... (XII century)
Come see ... my child ...
My master was a palace.
A star is telling me,
you ride to me.
What I can predict,
Reading the profound mysticism of the sky.
Remember ... The Star that you gave me ...
I're suggesting.

My beautiful shepherdess ...
If you only knew how much I love you.
And when I yield to your arms ...
The world seems more credible.
Nothing is so incredible,
As the subtle beauty of your black eyes.
I precede my discretions,
  to sink into your breasts abusive.

There are two towers that I observe from afar,
to guide me along the way.
Go straight to your rooms,
to show me, what is forbidden ...
You know, I am student
your hottest secrets.
As a loyal "squire" ...
With my sword, I lavish ...

It's hard life,
for the poor peasants.
But I'm not complaining,
because today I signa, joy.
And to you ... my Lord so ostentatious,
your good pair of "horns".
Destiny is unfair,
but I do not define it ...

Now begins the battle,
already embandera, desire.
Let me, my pretty shepherdess,
attack by the "rear" ...
My lust this time, ask for changes,
he breaks the placid borders.
My child ... so bold! ,
I ask you to change, your strategy.

For the brave, rams head on.
with his favorite weapon ...
It dawns in the forest,
and you require the return.
The night comes to an end,
as the most wealthy treasure ...
My pastor ... heated back to your arms ...
As the gentle pendulum back ...

                                       Daniel H Guasti-pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario