sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

"Three Studies" / "Study N 1, Tango"

                                                 "Three Studies" / "Study No. 1, Tango".
                                                                                          (tango)



In my "noise" overwhelmed me, fun ...
With the speed of your memory.
In my head, you suspend,
and the next day ... again.
I'm always the "prime"
can not divide my rootlessness.
Obey a strange law,
with sinecures, esoteric.
I played with a letter,
to spy on the inside.
I lost my breath,
when I discovered, empty ...

With injunctive relief, emptied my "piggy bank"
and I have nothing left.
My illusions were arbitrary,
and I'm still the clearing.
The Tango is passing me,
when I try to ... oblivion.
It is an agony with sarcasm,
with pretensions to nostalgia.
With your excesses did a stack
to burn in a fire ...
Missing someone throw a bucket of water,
to generate the miracle ...

I cry like hell,
on cold winter nights.
But I only get a "party night"
your recurring and grim flirtation.
I'm choosing a date to face as much ...
For, to express what I feel.
But I'm a coward outdated ...
And I'm leaving "the deck" as a "discard" ...

                                                                              Daniel H Guasti
                                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario