sábado, 16 de junio de 2012

"VARIATIONS, Tango"

                                                 "VARIATIONS, Tango"
                                                                                (tango)
Draw your face in the glass,
and it starts to get dark.
And in my nostalgia, I can see,
your beautiful black eyes ...
Crying on my shoulder,
tell me ... why? ...
Never forget you ... ...
Never judge what I regret ...

1-I look for in this desolate wilderness,
of cold gray buildings ...
Me and bas-reliefs are friendly,
thousand characters, this "story".
I say hello, always happened,
among so many twists and turns.
I walk the sidewalks,
trying, to see you again.
Perhaps with me luck ...
I'm going ... crazy ...

2-Woman , not recommended
clandestine flower in the morning.
The guitar is judged
under the shade of your lashes gold.
The champagne ... your friendly ground wire,
never will, to fail.
As one who knew how to love ...
And it was just a dream ...

3-Humble "mailman" in my neighborhood ...
She ... and never again, you will receive in the morning.
His spirit trickster,
has the scent of dried flowers ...
It is not even glued
the letter I always carry.
Who for her, crying ...
You are on the same terms as you ...
The "tango" danced in pairs ...
And left them both ... "in band" ...

4-Remained floating in the air,
I always sing the song.
The ghost who dares not,
emissary of my shyness ..
He missed, this time ...
goblins mixed with bohemian ...
My fantasies are no longer award
and I go "fueling" of my delusions ...
                                                           Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario