sábado, 2 de junio de 2012

"Queen's Gambit , Tango"

                                                               "Queen's Gambit, Tango"

                                                                                               (tango)

  Have me...your "gambit" preferred

as in a chess game.

You put in your narrowness,

the accent more epic.

Your strategy demands my lesson ...

Or that I enter the trap.

But ... I take the "pawn" ...

Then ... you will force the "black".

We have to end this farce

and stop competing with us.

 

Dangerous to cross the bridge,

we have to take our hands.

It is less brazen,

and more reasonable.

Will let it speak,

reason, in these cases.

My ... you "gambit" played,

I did not change anything.

I'll make the play accurate,

forces you to retreat.

No ... I will win,

to meet disadvantaged.

Your "position" I do not hurt,

because I'm pretty sure ...

 

I press the "column of the Lady"

if we sinceramos, both ...

Our relationship we claim,

so we would not wait for the repentance ...

Changed our "egos"

two "bishops" of different "color".

Never ... will be found,

in the infinity of time ...

And somehow ...

I welcome this "gambit" ...

as we sat face to face

before a "board" ...

Worse ... it had been a "King's Gambit" ...

so if you ... the gift ...

                                                                 Daniel H Guasti

                                                                pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario